WRAP is currently seeking to fill the job position of...
Crockett County Advocate
If you are interested in this position and SPEAK SPANISH, please fill out the form below and submit your resume to WRAP. We'd love to talk to you! We would like to fill the position by 01/31/17, so send in your application and resume today!
Please fill out the form below to submit your resume to WRAP
Embracing and Empowering Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence
Position Overview: Builds a strong evidence-based advocacy practice that assists, supports, and advocates for survivors of sexual assault or dual domestic violence/sexual assault, that promotes trust and communication between survivors and the judicial and law enforcement systems, that weaves together a supportive network of formal and informal community-based resources for survivors, that provides outreach and education to survivors and the community-at- large, and that develops
and supports the agency’s capacity for ongoing and expanded service.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Services Awareness (for Participants and Community)
* Crisis and Psychoeducational Counseling
* Safety and Service Planning
* Court and Hospital Advocacy
* Case Management and Resource Linkage
* Pre- and Post-Service Participant Outreach and Follow-up
* Agency Development and Support
Bachelor's of Social Work or related discipline
Salary Range: $28,000 - $30,000, depending upon education and experience